International Trade Marketeer
This is your job
The regions are Europe, the Middle East and North, Central and South America.
The International Trade Marketeer strengthens the position of the brands in global key markets and ensures proper entrance in new markets. Defining and developing strong category plans based on various data sets is one of the main priorities. You create broad support for your plans and offer the sales and marketing department all the insights they need to drive value and growth. Your category strategies and inventive planograms contribute to a solid collaboration with international retailers and distributors.
United Dutch Breweries is looking for a down to earth and entrepreneurial Trade Marketeer who adds expertise and tools to the department. Someone who confidently analyzes data and can quickly translate the results into tangible conclusions and plans. You know how to grow the category and deliver data for improvements. As this role is globally oriented and requires frequent travel, it is vital that you are a true global citizen. You easily blend into different cultures and have a track record with international clients and in a cross-cultural environment. Particular attention will initially be on growing the 0.0% beers in the Middle East.
The Trade Marketeer reports to Regional Director EMEA. You have ample opportunity to take ownership and operate with a great degree of independence. The EMEA team also includes another Trade Marketeer with whom you can deliberate and 7 Sales Managers. You manage, steer and evaluate the Trade Marketing Budget.
What the organisation offers you
A truly global and entrepreneurial trade marketing role where you can bring and grow your expertise. An international company where you directly impact growth and development thanks to the impulses you initiate. A level headed and entrepreneurial team with loads of freedom to develop plans and implement your category vision. Frequent travel and interesting career opportunities.
- At least 3 years of trade marketing experience in an international FMCG environment
- Experience in branded beverage/beer market is preferable
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Consumer/shopper/customer focussed
- Full understanding how to drive sales, rotation and awareness
- Ability to translate strategy into relevant activation plans
- Effective allocation Trade Marketing activities and ability to map Best Practices
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business or marketing
- Proficient in English, Spanish is a major plus