Project Manager Innovation & New Business
This is your job
The Project Manager Innovation & New Business will be responsible for coordinating the successful execution of high priority innovative and strategic projects. You manage complex and cross-departmental projects that require change management and tie into, or extend the existing operation. Taking ownership and gathering a team, outlining the key goals and making the plan to achieve them are key tasks. You will then oversee successful delivery of the results with internal and external resources. It is important to build a strong innovation funnel with innovative ideas that come from within and outside the organization. It is up to you to appraise them, prioritize execution and turn them into practicable projects that are supported both internally and externally by clients across Europe.
LPR wants to hire an entrepreneurial Project Manager with great capability to both comprehend the bigger picture and to initiate concrete action. Someone who is strong in managing projects and innovations from ideas to market readiness. You have extensive project management experience, preferably in an international matrix organization. Proven success in bringing structure in ideas and projects, taking the lead in multi-disciplinary teams and managing the substantial innovation budgets is a must. Superb stakeholder management is also important, as is conceptual thinking is and a pragmatic mindset. Due to the international scope of the projects you will travel regularly within Europe.
What the organisation offers you
A diverse and innovative project management role in a double digit growing, international company. A can do and entrepreneurial atmosphere. A passionate and forward thinking team. Frequent international travel and excellent career opportunities.
- 5+ years of project management experience in a logistics, production, retail or consultancy company, preferably also B2B and international experience
- Experience with IT, software and technology driven projects
- Knowledge of and affinity for logistics, business processes and (new) technology
- Entrepreneurial and hands on
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, skills in Dutch, French, German and/or Spanish are a plus