The Commercial Manager is a strong leader who develops and manages the business development and commercial strategy for a leading logistics services provider. You actively drive innovation and new business and maintain and develop a number of accounts and prospects. Prior experience in complex supply chain services is vital to lead the Benelux sales team to the desired next level. You find ways to strengthen LPR’s position in retail and understand how the pallet business work to help LPR to maintain its ‘premier league’-position in the business and steadily increase both volume and profit.
The Commercial Manager manages and coaches two Key Accounts Managers and collaborates closely with them. You analyse the business and take ownership of the selling process key to meet growth expectations in terms of revenue and profit. Experience with pooling systems is a definite asset to understand the complexity of the services that LPR offers and to guarantee excellent customer satisfaction. This role requires frequent travel abroad to acquire new business.
The organisation offers
- Creating new business with innovative ideas
- Leading a driven and eager sales team
- A role in a highly international and innovative organisation that develops and grows rapidly
- A place to explore your entrepreneurship and take true ownership
- Frequent travelling and weekly about one day at the office for meetings
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a sales/business development role in logistics, retail or B2B-environments in FMCG
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Competitive, entrepreneurship, ownership, leadership, empathic
- Experience within a matrix and/or international environment is a plus
- An excellent command of English
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent degree
- Management and coaching
- Planning and organising, project management, progress monitoring
- Entrepreneurship and commercial thinking
- Persuasiveness and impact
- Initiative, self-starter
About the organisation
LPR (La Palette Rouge) is the red pallet pooling specialist with more than 25 years of experience in FMCG. Their innovative pooling systems for pallets and unique personal approach gives them a leading position in Europe. They provide a full pallet service for customers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
Read more about LPR
"Als Commercial Manager bij LPR Benelux ga je aan de slag om de commerciële afdeling verder te professionaliseren met als doel groei en vergroting naamsbekendheid."