This is your job
You will be part of the EMPOWER programme, implementing a new HR system that will bring changes for HR, managers and employees across the globe. As Communications Lead, your role will be to ensure that the programme is communicated in a way that engages people and makes the message stick. You build an EMPOWER brand within Heineken and actively promote the programme.
You will plan and develop a communications campaign using multiple channels and work with external parties to create the content. You develop best practice content and provide guidance to local project teams worldwide, ensuring consistency of messaging across audiences and platforms. You monitor the effectiveness of communications and channels. You build strong relationships with regional teams and drive the collection and communication of success stories.
What the organisation offers you
In this role you will work as part of a programme team with a big global impact on Heineken. In this international organisation with skilled professionals you are motivated to try new ideas and insights. You work from Amsterdam city centre. Great career opportunities at Heineken both nationally and internationally.
- 5+ years of experience in communication in an international/global setting
- Experience with change management for large and global programmes
- A strong interest in creative communications and new technologies
- Exceptional communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal), preferably native