Director of Operations
This is your job
The Director of Operations is responsible for the implementation of high-level professional operations in the Dutch and Belgian Five Guys stores. You provide expert-level operational and business analysis and develop your team. Managing day to day operations of the District Managers is an important part of this job. Focus will principally be on streamlining and implementing processes, bringing solid structures and invest in relationships with your team. You maximize productivity and proactively contribute to fast paced growth.
Five Guys is looking for a highly entrepreneurial and energetic Director of Operations, who is willing to commit 24/7 to the business and reach the ambitious goals. Someone with a track record in operations in either foodservice or food retail who is an excellent performance and people manager. Extensive knowledge of labour legislation and a flexible, hands-on mentality are required. You take full control to exceed the company’s expansion goals and feel at home in a highly dynamic and international environment which rapidly evolves and grows. Flexibility and taking true ownership is key to be successful.
What the organisation offers you
A highly entrepreneurial operational management role in an ambitious and international headquarters of a fast growing US-based fast food company. True ownership and high responsibilities in a dynamic start-up atmosphere. Excellent career opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years of second level multi-unit foodservice experience or similar scope and responsibilities
- Experience with operations in foodservice and/or food retail, preferably in an international environment
- Performance and people manager
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, flexible, energetic
- Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch