Director of Bakery QA
This is your job
The Director of Bakery QA is responsible for sourcing, establishing and controlling bakery partnerships for all Five Guys restaurants outside of North America. You ensure the brands high quality standards in different climates and environments. The Director of Bakery QA negotiates contracts and provides effective leadership support, training and guidance to international bakery partners. Technical expertise is required to develop and execute quality assurance strategies to satisfy international expansion needs.
Five Guys is looking for a master baker with international expertise and at least 10 years of hands on wholesale bakery experience. Excellent knowledge of hamburger buns is mandatory. The Director of Bakery takes full control to exceed the company’s expansion goals and feels at home in a highly dynamic and international environment which rapidly evolves and grows. Flexibility and taking true ownership is key to be successful.
What the organisation offers you
An ambitious and international role at the international headquarters of a fast growing US-based fast food company. True entrepreneurship and high responsibilities in a dynamic start-up atmosphere. Excellent career opportunities and plenty of international travel.
- Master baker
- Minimum of 10 years of hands on wholesale bakery experience and strong knowledge of hamburger buns
- Experience with automated bakery manufacturing. Knowledge of SQF, GMP’s, HACCP, GFSI, AIB (UK) and Pest Control
- Operational knowledge and expertise, ability to gain and coach in-depth operational knowledge of Five Guys Restaurant Operations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch