Sales Manager Cosmetic Packaging
The Sales Manager Cosmetic Packaging is a strategic partner for a number of international accounts and proactively attracts new ones. You excel at prospecting and acquiring new business and invest in building strong relationships, with accounts ranging from high-end to massmarket. In this role you pioneer with unique concepts and products from (international) cosmetic brands, retailers and private label manufacturers. From Rituals and Keune to Etos and ICI Paris. ‘No’ is not an answer you accept, as you are driven to boost sales performance immensely. Because you know all about packaging and follow the trends in the beauty industry, you inspire and surprise your clients and are welcomed as a highly appreciated advisor. You offer clients a wide range of innovative packaging solutions and your extensive knowledge of all the intricate details helps them to make the right choice. Fasten is looking for a skilled and proactive pro, preferably with prior experience in the beauty packaging industry.
What the organisation offers you
- An independent and international sales role: it is up to you to attract plenty of new business and boost sales
- Managing a wide range of packaging projects for a number of large brands, retailers and private label manufacturers
- An innovative and highly skilled international company in the beauty industry
- Being part of an energetic and hands-on team with a work hard, play hard mentality and excited about beauty
- Lots of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
- Frequent travel throughout Europe (now on hold because of covid-19)
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably in the (beauty) packaging industry
- Knowhow of packaging, sense of design and technique
- Excellent negotiator, planner and relationship builder
- Experience in international markets
- Superior commercial drive, entrepreneurial, strategic, pro-active, hands-on, go-getter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, down to earth, team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French and German are a plus
- Planning and organising, project management, progress monitoring
- Entrepreneurship and commercial thinking
- Networking and relationship building
- Initiative, self-starter
- Results and quality orientation
About the company
Innovative packaging is Fasten’s absolute passion. Everything is possible, for any budget. They combine creativity and technical know-how to create unique packaging concepts. With an in-house design team and engineering team to constantly develop sustainable solutions and innovative materials. Fasten’s Dutch office is located in Hoorn. Employees are entrepreneurial and ambitious go-getters with guts.
"Working on a new project, closely with the customer and our team in Hoorn and China, from brief to final results and seeing the final products in the stores, is what gives the energy!"