Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Senior Product Marketing Manager leads the portfolio and innovation strategy for the emerging markets LATAM, MEA and APAC and coaches a team to develop and implement added value branded concepts. In this role you help to strategically transition the company more towards a marketing driven business. This can be achieved by constantly fueling the innovation funnel based on customer needs and crafting winning portfolios for your region. It also involves a strong connection with the sales department to convince them of newly developed branded concepts, e.g., through business cases. Higher margin and added value concepts are the main focus. The Senior Product Marketing Manager decides on the right marketing mix for innovations and provides input for Trade Marketing to develop the right campaigns. You also share best practices with other regions.
Farm Frites is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a track record in leading a team and creating new conceptual opportunities. You operate on a strategic and tactical level about 50% percent of the time, but also like to proactively take up operational tasks and projects. You have a passion for food and in-depth insights in the world of foodservice.
The organisation offers
- A senior marketing position with a broad scope of projects at an ambitious global player in food
- Leading a team and securing a strong marketing focus within the company
- A role at a multinational, dynamic and professional family-owned business
- Travel to emerging markets (about 10%)
- Various opportunities for personal development
- Fulltime position, working mostly from the office in Oudenhoorn (post-covid)
- 8+ years of product management experience within food and beverages in (international) foodservice with a passion for food
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Strong communication skills, assertive, team player
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, stress resistant, result driven, analytical and can-do mentality
- Excellent command of English, Dutch is nice to have
- Ability to travel (about 10%)
- Management and coaching
- Planning and organising, project management, progress monitoring
- Stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurship and commercial thinking
- Results and quality orientation
About the organisation
Farm Frites is a family-owned company that is passionate about potatoes: from ‘Farm to Fork’. To produce the best and ultra-fresh potato products they work as fast and sustainable as possible. The company is leading in the market of fries and potato specialties and takes the number 3 position in the world. The company’s atmosphere is no-nonsense, dynamic and full of entrepreneurship.
“We have the ambition and means to create strong growth. Marketing plays a crucial rol in achieving this.”