Global Key Account Manager
This is your job
The Global Key Account Manager focuses on international growth for our major Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) accounts. You are commercially responsible for the potato-based menu items for the biggest Global QSR brands, amongst others the big Hamburger chains.
We are looking to hire an experienced and autonomous Key Account Manager with proven success and network in the QSR channel. You know how to make the right decisions at the right time, and have the entrepreneurial spirit to open doors. You manage and further develop the business and make joint business plans with your key customers to strengthen the relationship, based on product quality, consistency, service and sustainability.
The Global Key Account Manager is hungry to expand the business strategically and attracts new business. You are capable to build a long term collaboration and take it to the next level. To enable success, you need to have passion to go into the depths of potatoes and technologies. You know how to operate in different cultures and feel at home in a truly international environment. You will be in the lead for all Global Tender requests for QSR customers and work together with our local International Key Account Managers. About 50 percent of the time you will travel across the globe.
What the organisation offers you
A challenging sales position in an international corporate with the atmosphere of a family business. The opportunity to travel and expand your scope. A head office in Oudenhoorn where the personal development of employees is highly valued and promoted.
At Farm Frites we are all equal, it’s a two way street with no games when it comes to communicating with each other. We all have one goal and we want to meet this with a great sense of urgency, eager, seizing opportunities when they come along.
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in (International) Business or a similar course of study.
- At least 7 years of experience in an account management role, and at least 2 years of experience and a network within the international QSR food (related) sector.
- Experienced in working with and within international, multicultural teams. Contributing to cross-functional collaboration.
- A self-starter and have entrepreneurial skills, the ability to get things done and capable of turning a strategy into action with a proven track record of successfully developing and rolling out a key account strategy.
- Organizational sensitive, are committed and interpersonal savvy.
- Excellent persuading, influencing and negotiation skills and lead by example.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Ability to at least travel 50%.