Farm Frites is a strong global player in the potato product market. The Digital Marketeer focuses on optimising the performance of the company’s global online presence. You are responsible for the creation and execution of a digital roadmap to build a strong infrastructure for all digital communications. To achieve your goals, you proactive take the lead in digital content creation and in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across different channels to suit customer needs. You propose and use relevant digital channels to reach your B2B audience globally and ensure that all digital expressions and plans are in line with the global Brand & Communication strategy.
The corporate website and social media are important channels for attracting new business and generating leads and are managed by the Digital Marketeer. You know how to create a boost by optimising content and coordinate and monitor these channels on an ongoing basis. You also oversee the accurate, local implementation of your global plans by the regional teams and manage third-party digital service providers such as the website builder. Farm Frites is looking for an independent and digital native Digital Marketeer with the mindset to actively take digital marketing to the next level.
The organisation offers
- Taking the lead in digital marketing with a broad scope of projects at an ambitious global player in the potato product market
- Creating a solid digital base and integrating digital marketing within the company
- Working at a multinational, dynamic and professional family-owned business
- Being part of a young and eager marketing team
- Various opportunities for personal development
- Fulltime position, 32-hour week negotiable
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing. Strong preference for experience with website and social media management. Knowledge of SEO, SEA, content are a plus
- Experience with creation, planning, elaboration and realisation of digital marketing plans
- Strong communication skills, assertive, creative, self-starting, independent, team player
- Entrepreneurial, result driven, analytical and can-do mentality
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English
- Initiative, self-starter
About the company
Farm Frites is a family-owned company that was founded in 1971. For almost 50 years now, they’ve been growing the tastiest potatoes and processing them into a large variety of fries and delicious potato products. More than 2,000 Farm Frites employees work every day on serving the global potato product market to the best of their abilities. Farm Frites is leading in the potato product market and is ambitious for the future. The company’s atmosphere is no-nonsense, dynamic, and vibrant with the spirit of enterprise.
“In this role you will have high impact and plenty of opportunities for growth. You will focus on optimising the performance of our online presence and setting up a digital roadmap, in which you are welcomed to think outside the box.”