Project Manager New Business & Innovation
This is your job
The Project Manager New Business & Innovation will be responsible for coordinating the successful execution of innovative and strategic projects. You build an impressive project portfolio with innovative ideas that come from within the organization. It is up to you to appraise them, prioritize execution and turn them into practicable projects that are supported both internally and externally by clients worldwide. Projects vary from new tray applications and the smart use of Internet of Things to a dedicated train rail from Rotterdam to Valencia (CoolRail Europe).
Euro Pool wants to hire an entrepreneurial Project Manager with outstanding supervising talent. Someone who facilitates innovation with the executed projects. You bring structure in ideas and projects, take the lead in multi-disciplinary teams and manage the substantial innovation budgets. Superb stakeholder management is important to be successful. Conceptual thinking is a must, as is a pragmatic mindset. Projects can be complex and needs to be tied into or extend the operation. Due to the international scope of the projects you will travel regularly (about every two weeks) within Europe. You are familiar with innovation accounting and use it to calculate the revenue of all projects.
What the organisation offers you
A diverse and innovative project management role in a double digit growing, international company. A can do and entrepreneurial atmosphere. A passionate and forward thinking team. Frequent international travel and excellent career opportunities.
- 5-8 years of project management experience in production, retail or consultancy, preferably also B2B and international experience
- Experienced in project managing concepts from ideas to market readiness
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate to execution
- Highly accurate, entrepreneurial and hands on
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Affinity with technology and IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, skills in Dutch, French, German and/or Spanish are a plus