Online Content Marketeer
The Online Content Marketer boosts the company’s visibility with powerful content on all (digital) platforms. You take full control over the online content creation, (social) media and website to create an inspiring customer journey and increase brand awareness. As a true digital native, you constantly modify the company’s key assets into compelling content. Content that underlines the unique proposition and purpose, with circularity and sustainability at its core.
You showcase Euro Pool System and ensure that all (international) B2B-customers, including retailers (e.g., Edeka, Delhaize and Tesco) and an immense network of suppliers, are frequently updated with the latest news and other important developments. You connect the dots, align stakeholders, and get all the content you need from the different regional teams and business units. Your content focus is both internal and external, and inspires and connects internal teams and external stakeholders to create more commitment.
Euro Pool System is looking for an eager and hands-on Online Content Marketer who can empower and inspire customers, their international suppliers, regional, and local teams.
Challenges and responsibilities
- Creating an inspiring (online) customer journey
- Professionalizing and increasing online visibility
- Taking online marketing to the next level at a leading multinational
- Responsible for various online project management issues
- A variety of stakeholders and an international scope
- A strong focus on sustainability and circularity
- Excellent growth opportunities
- 4+ years of experience in online marketing, preferably in a B2B and/or international environment
- Digital native with track record in digital communication, including SEO and SEA, experience with CRM (HubSpot/Salesforce) is an big advantage
- Excellent project management, writing and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder manager, team player with a can do mentality
- Self-starting, responsible, flexible, pragmatic, persuasive, no-nonsense
- Excellent in Dutch and English (B2 Level), Spanish and German is a plus
- Initiative, self-starter
- Planning and organising, project management, progress monitoring
- Stakeholder management
- Target group orientation
About the company
Euro Pool System (EPS) is the leading logistics service provider for reusable packaging in the European fresh supply chain. The company’s reusable and foldable trays are The standard for fresh and pre-packaged food. EPS offers a dynamic working environment at the head office is based in Rijswijk.
“Are you able to develop an inspiring online customer journey, driven by circularity and sustainability? We dare you to take the stage!”