Senior HR Business Partner
This is your job
The Senior HR Business Partner advises and develops the international trucking division of a leading logistics service provider. You build effective and trusted relationships with local HR colleagues in Europe and offer support in the development and delivery of the people strategy, tools and policies. You manage and coach a team of two eager HR Business Partners that handle a lot of the operational tasks for the Dutch non-office employees. As Senior HR BP you lead and participate in a great number of various HR related projects. About half of your tasks will be project related. Furthermore you are responsible for all HR for the fast growing locations in Belgium (Zele and Antwerp), where there are about 120 employees.
Den Hartogh is looking for an entrepreneurial and proactive Senior HR Business Partner with a preference for, and experience in a warehouse-like working environment. Someone with extensive and all round experience as a HR BP at an international company and has lead HR projects before. The ideal candidate is looking forward to diversify in HR and wants to develop his/her leaderships skills. Responsibilities include brand & recruitment, performance management and health & safety practices. You will also give recruiting advice to local managers and improve and implement policies and processes. You report to the HR Manager Europe.
What the organisation offers you
An all-round and senior HR BP role that combines leadership and advising the business with interesting and diverse international projects. Both operational and policy related tasks and many international contacts and stakeholders. A job at a developing family company with various career opportunities.
- At least 5 years of experience in an all-round HR role in a dynamic, international environment, preferably in a logistics/supply chain company
- Track record in participating and leading international HR projects
- Good knowledge of employee contract terms and conditions, labour law and relations, collective labour agreements and absenteeism (knowledge of Belgium labour law is a preference)
- Proven expertise in development of HR policies and instruments for organisations in transformation
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, proactive, driven
- Excellent social, communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Background Den Hartogh
Den Hartogh is one of the world’s leading Logistics Service Providers when it comes to safe and reliable transport of bulk liquids and gasses for the chemical industry. This family-owned company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Rotterdam. Safety and operational excellence are embedded in the culture. The company collaborates with its customers to deliver smart and tailor made solutions. The entire company employs about 1.700 people and has offices in over 40 different locations.