The Accounting Manager is responsible for the broad range of accounting & reporting matters (consisting multiple international legal entities) of this company with a clear ‘buy & build’ strategy. The variety of activities in this challenging Accounting & Reporting role could be best described as dynamic and divers with a high level of complexity. This role requires accounting experience in a fast-paced environment, at a Private Equity owned company or at a company having faced a Merge and/or Acquisition(s). Monthly and quarterly reporting and the annual year report for the Netherlands, Belgium and France.The support of the UK and Ireland, DACH-region and the Baltics are also part of this role.
The Accounting Manager ensures that all reports are in compliance with Dutch GAAP and IFRS and takes an interest in local GAAP differences. You are responsible for Tax (Corporate Tax and VAT) and know how to liaise with various stakeholders (eg. Tax authorities, finance colleagues abroad, external auditors, etc.). You thrive in a dynamic environment with rapid growth and like to anticipate on changes and the consequences they will have. A solution oriented and flexible mindset is a must to deliver the required tailor-made reports and give valuable advice to your stakeholders.
The organisation offers
- A highly responsible, international and challenging accounting role in a rapidly changing environment.
- A fast growing, listed, international company with an innovative portfolio
- An expert position in advising a variety of stakeholders
- A compact, ambitious and professional team
- Setting new compliance standards and adjusting accounting processes as the organization grows
- A steep learning curve and various career opportunities for further personal development
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting in an international environment
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, strong in stakeholder management
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, solution oriented, hands-on, proactive
- Culture sensitivity, adaptive capacity
- Willingness to some travelling
- Degree in accounting, accounting & control or business economics, knowledge of ERP-systems
- Fluent in English and Dutch
About the company
The company is listed in Sweden, operates in over sixty countries, has a clear buy & build strategy and is rapidly growing. Their ambition is to offer products that improve people’s health, well-being and quality of life. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance based in the Netherlands.