Senior Content Marketer
Your ears are a valuable gift. They help you enjoy your favorite artist, communicate with loved ones, or admire the natural world around us. It is therefore important to take care of them. Would you like to join Alpine Hearing Protection in their mission and help people enjoy the sounds of life to the fullest, throughout their entire lives?
As a Senior Content Marketer at Alpine Hearing Protection, you help to convert more and more people to use earplugs and earmuffs. You take the lead in scaling and growing the brand on all e-com platforms and the brands web shops by creating inspiring content. With a strong presence in over 65 countries and market leadership in key European countries, Alpine Hearing Protection are leading the charge in converting more and more people to use their earplugs and earmuffs. Alpine Hearing Protection is looking for a digital force to strengthen and drive all digital plans forward in a rapidly digitizing industry. With content at the core of e-commerce, you help the company to be the most ‘findable, likeable and clickable’ player.
Alpine Hearing Protection is looking for a strategic and proactive Senior Content Marketer with a passion for consumer insights, content development, and continuous improvement. You will be the content leader at this fast-growing company, driving the development or the content strategy and taking on exciting projects. In this versatile role you will analyze all relevant data, develop plans to further improve and grow and of course to produce a wide variety of texts, images, and video. You are data-driven, have a hands-on approach and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You understand the reasons behind our products and the desires of the target groups and translate it into clear content briefings. Because, as you know: good content doesn’t only look good but converts and improves reviews. It is a vital and measurable part of the business. The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach and a creative mind, able to translate insights into compelling content that resonates with the target audiences and rives results.
As a market leading scale-up the company currently focuses on accelerating growth on the online platforms. You oversee all content development, create clear strategies, and lead your team to execute them. You closely collaborate with the e-commerce, product, and marketing-team. A group of external content developers, like photographers, 3D-specialists and copy writers is available to assist. The Senior Content Marketer explores the ‘why’ of the products and digs deep into the demands and wishes of the different target groups.
The organisation offers
- An impactful content management role with focus on ambitious E-com growth via marketplaces and the Alpine web shop
- A purpose-driven, international working environment at a leading international company in a booming market
- Encouragement of personal initiative and ideas
- A positive work environment with a passionate, young, and motivated team and a scale-up vibe
- Fulltime position with plenty of opportunity for personal development and career growth, hybrid working possible
- Exclusive access to Alpine outings, sporting events (e.g., F1) and the coolest festivals around such as Lowlands and Sziget, with guaranteed hearing protection
- 4+ years of commercial content management experience, preferably in e-com
- Strong background in content strategy and production, including experience in e-commerce and marketplaces
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Strong communicator with a keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Commercial, entrepreneurial, perseverance, energetic, team player, ambitious, hands-on, inquisitive, flexible, stress-proof
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- Planning and organising, project management, progress monitoring
- Market- and customer orientation
- Networking and relationship building
- Information analysis
- Vision and strategy
- Organisational sensitivity
- Persuasiveness and impact
- Initiative, self-starter
- Commitment and ambition
About the organisation
‘Love your ears!’ Alpine Hearing Protection is conquering the world with this simple and clear message. One in four people is expected to suffer from hearing problems in 2050. It is Alpine’s mission to prevent hearing loss worldwide, so people can enjoy sound their whole life. The atmosphere at this Dutch scale-up is dynamic, informal and open.The office is located in Soesterberg, but they will be moving to Utrecht later this year to make it more accessible by public transport and better equiped to support the growth plans.
“Content that converts plays an immense role in realizing our international growth in e-commerce. That is why we offer you all the budget and tools to fulfill our ambitions.”